8.16.2008

Lazy Summer Day

M and I continued our girl time today. Chris had another triathlon---this time in Michigan. He finished second in his age group again! Way to go! M and I slept late waking up at 8 then headed out for a couple of errands. Chris was jealous of our sleeping in. I told him it was the extra cuddling with her mommy ---she slept with me last night. It was really, really nice. M missed her daddy asking about Chris a few times that night and as soon as she woke up she asked for him. Of course, she would not admit this to Chris when he got home. She's a bit stubborn....like mother like daughter!



M had an impromptu playdate with the two girls that live next door to us. They played, played, played...then had a picnic on the front porch. We had carrots and hummus, blueberries and butterfly ham-n-cheese sandwiches. The sandwiches were a HIT!

4 comments:

iozl said...

Chris came in 2nd? Was he behind the old granny again?

Looks like the gals had a fun time on the porch. Momma wasn't serving cosmos to them again, right?

How can M have fun without her Un-cul Miiii there???

Penny said...

As soon as I read the name I knew it was Un-cul Miiii!!! Nice to see you are checking out the blog. I've lasted longer than Charlie. Yippee!

And, M can only continue trying to reach the level of "funness" she achieves when with her Un-cul Miiii!

iozl said...

why haven't you posted your day with Charsha yet?

Penny said...

Cuz we forgot the camera! You're right, though, I can post without pics. Thanks for your advice lame-o!