8.15.2008

Girls Night Out





Tonight M and I had some girl time. M has been extra sweet this week so she earned a little something special. We've been doing a sticker reward system for the last few weeks and so far it's working. We don't normally give her anything for receiving the stickers (other than the stickers which seem to make her really happy) but she had been extra good. I took her to a local toy store and let her pick out a toy. Again, she was awesome...no whining , she listened to me and kept the toy under the dollar amount that I drilled into her head before we entered the store. Shooooo! If only I could bottle this up!










Then, we ate at the noodle restaurant across the street with her pink puppy. I forgot her kid's chopsticks so she had to use the ones at the restaurant. M snapped this shot of me with pink puppy. Not bad.

4 comments:

Wolfe said...

what a sweet day! i always love days i get to go out with my little ones for one on one time

Anonymous said...

I love to spend time like that with my mom! And her little pink dog is so cute!

Penny said...

With a COOL mom like yours, how can you help but have lots of fun together :-)) Pink Puppy (that's her name....go figure) is M's favorite stuffed animal of the month. Remember those days?!

Mel said...

Wow...I love a savvy 11 year old. How funny is she, posting comments on your blog? She did ask permission, but I had no idea she would be so sweet.