6.11.2010

Traveling with a family?

Check out this site. It’s a site dedicated to offering accommodation recommendations and traveling tips written by and for parents. Contrary to the site name (Ciao Bambino), this site offers more than information just for Italy. I ran across this site today and thought it was pretty cool especially if you are lucky enough to be planning a trip soon.  I am planning a trip ……for 2013!! That will mark my 10th year with McDonald’s and my first 8 week sabbatical. Is it obvious that I am totally psyched about my sabbatical? (I know a guy who has passed up 3 sabbaticals. I DO NOT GET THAT!)  Well, I guess I’m not technically planning our 2013 family trip yet but I am definitely dreaming of it in a big way. And, there’s nothing wrong with a girl dreaming 3 years in advance, right! When the time comes to actually do the planning I will definitely look up this site again.

No comments: