6.21.2010

Carnivale

My birthday weekend began with dinner at Carnivale. Wow, this place was massive! Generally I’m not a big fan of the “massive” type restaurants, preferring the smaller, more quaint restaurants. In this case though massive works! It had a really cool, party, hip Latino vibe. The lighting was spectacular. Our waitress was awesome. The music got you in the party mood. Fun, fun, fun place and good food to boot!

(I know, it's my birthday shouldn't I have a picture.  Nope!  I hold the camera and I just happen to think my better half is also more photogenic!)

(OK, the lady at the bottom would not be pleased with me right now if she knew of this photo.  I was trying to capture the lights, not her picking--I swear!)



And, I just couldn't resist this shot.  I LOVE THIS STOOL!!!!  If I had a cool bar, this would be the perfect accessory!! 

No comments: