6.21.2009

My Birthday

Yesterday Chris surprised me with a massage for me and my friend, Ang, at the Urban Oasis. This place offers prenatal massages where the table has a whole for your belly. It completely took the weight off my belly.....like I wasn't even pregnant. I felt rejuvenated!!! Afterwards, Ang took me out for a lunch celebration at Le Colonial --a French Vietnamese restaurant (Ang and Brian just happened to have gotten engaged at this restaurant a few years ago!).


When Ang and I got home from our massages and luncheon, we were treated to chocolate homemade cake with ganache as the filling and buttercream icing. Delicious---all 3+ sticks of butter!











Later that day, we went on the South Oak Park house walk, joined that event's party that night and then literally fell into bed.


Perfect birthday!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a fun day. I was so excited to get to spend it with you!

Mel said...

You deserved that day! Thanks for coming on the housewalk. I loved having you there.