6.21.2009

Father's Day




I was under instructions not to plan ANYTHING for Father's Day this year. OK---anyone who knows me knows that was not going to happen. I couldn't resist making Chris his favorite meal tonight----mussels with crusty bread. But the rest of the day was really laid back. Lunch at Ina's (I recommend checking this place out), nap, pool and lots of family time. Chris' favorite part of the day was watching a foodie show on the couch with M while she fell asleep on his lap. M falling asleep on Chris' lap NEVER happens so he made her promise that she would do that every father's day.

Ang brought over the most adorable cupcakes. Your eyes are not deceiving you. Yes, these look like miniature hamburgers but they are really cupcakes stuffed with brownie. OMG....delicious!!! Ang, I need the recipe.

No comments: