6.11.2009

The Library Card



Today was another milestone in M's life.....she got her OWN library card and eagerly signed up for a reader's club. For each book she "reads" she receives a sticker to put on a piece of paper. After she has a certain amount of stickers she takes them to the library and she wins little prizes. Bribery at its best!

For those of you who thought she was all me.....well, she didn't get her love of the library from me. That is all her dad. She could hardly contain herself when she showed me the card tonight. My wish is that she continues her love of books and reading even when the boys start coming around.

Tickle Tickle is the first book she checked out with HER card! She even gets a certificate to commemorate the occasion.

She is already planning her visit to the library tomorrow.

1 comment:

iozl said...

I, for one, am pretty psyched that she has her first library card. If you guys moved here you would have to let me use some of her available holds.