1.05.2009

A Return to Normal

I am typically the type of person who likes norms because it gives me a sense of security and comfort (yeah, I know, pathetic and boring!!). This morning was back to normal for the gang, but this is one of the norms that I could have postponed for a few more days. No more lazy mornings sleeping in and eating late breakfasts with hot cocoa or apple cider. No more getting to watch cartoons or movies at 6:30 am while mommy and daddy sleep in. Chris woke up at the crack of dawn to head to the train for work leaving me and M comfy in our beds for a few more zzzzz's. Then, we hopped out of bed (like normal....just in the nick of time) to get ready for school and work. M was amazingly helpful this morning---I can only hope that was her new year's resolution--to help mommy in the mornings :-))

We have said goodbye to the holidays and to 2008 and are super excited at what 2009 has in store for our family.

No comments: