1.18.2009

One of those moments.....

On the weekends our local gym has family swim so M can join us in the pool. M loves to swim so we decided to go today to get out of the house. M and I were in the locker room getting ready for the swim. We had just put our suits on and, of course, M needed to go potty. I though this was a good idea so we both went to the little girls room. M had been talkative the entire ride up the elevator and while we were changing into our suits, etc. M continued her observations in the little girls room and while I cannot go into details as this is a family site, without saying more, she observed something while I was standing from the potty and shouted it out loud (well, it seemed like shouting at the time). I laughed so hard (as did the ladies in the next stall and at the sinks) and changed the subject really fast. This was the first time I've had one of those embarrassing moments in public with M. I'm still laughing!!!! Kids, gotta love them!!!

No comments: