11.07.2010

Museum and a Date

Science and Industry Museum with the kiddos during the day yesterday, date with my hubby at night.  It was a fun-filled, exhausting day for sure.  M was able to take her two best buddies to the museum so she was in heaven.







Chris and I then tried Revolution Brewery in Logan Square.  It was a cool place.  The bar was really nice.  I loved the light fixtures (can you tell?  I have a weird fixation with light fixtures.).  The beer selection seemed nice (but I'm not a beer drinker so I can't really comment on that).  Chris tried four of their house beers and really liked them all except for the bourbon barrel beer one which kicked his tail.  We had heard that the wait was really bad....and it was!  We were told 45 to an hour wait.   It ended up being double that.  The food was good, but in my view doesn't really compare with the other gastropubs around town.  If I were comparing it to a typical bar, I'd say the food was great.  Hail to the mussels though.....the best and plumpest I've ever had. 



2 comments:

Phil said...

Since you visited the Science museum, did you tell the kiddies about the three nobel prizes that pop-pop won this year?

Penny said...

I'm afraid to ask....