11.21.2010

The Boogers

OK, I'm not being disgusting.  It's the name of the kid's rock band!  Really! 

We took the kids to see The Boogers yesterday.  M was a little shy at first but, man, when this girl lets her hair down she knows how to have a good time on the dance floor.  She was even doing hand stand kicks.  Yeah, you heard me.  Hand stand kicks.  I don't know where that came from but it was awesome (and, no kids were hurt during this dance time).  Her strange dance reminded me of a girl who for some unknown reason decided it would be a good idea to do the worm dance at our wedding so I have to admit I am a wee bit worried.   Worries aside, she had a blast dancing and we had a blast watching her (and listening to the band....they were fun!).  Even ARose got into the groove..dancing on my lap!

Check out this rocker hairdo that she got at the concert. Cool, huh!



No comments: