11.29.2010

Finally....A Date Night

With the Pettit's--WITHOUT the kids!!  I think this is only our second time ever to have a night out alone with these guys without the kids.  Sad, I know!!   Ang's sister and her husband were in town Saturday night so they joined us which was just perfect.  The food at Mado didn't live up to my expectations (in fact, none of our group's expectations).  It was just OK in my opinion.  I think we all left feeling like we liked the direction but they just missed the mark in execution.  Regardless, we still had a blast.  A really great night with really great friends!  (And, I'm not even going to talk about the wild, kick $#@ magaritas at Big Star.  Let's just say I'm feeling better today!) 



1 comment:

Angela said...

Glad we finally got around to doing this. What a fun night. Sorry about those margaritas. I must be a lush -- I was fine! Anyhow, it was such a blast.