10.04.2010

Where have you been lately?

As you may have noticed (or not), I’ve been delinquent in my blogging for the last couple of weeks.  I have a lot to catch up on with the blog …..….Chris’ family came in for a visit weekend before last; then immediately after they left I had a conference downtown for the week; that conference was cut short because for the FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE I had an allergic reaction to something (probably something I ingested) and broke out in hives all over my body (you know it’s bad when the doctor sees the hives and goes “oooo, I didn’t expect THAT”); I’ve been on steroids and Benadryl for the last 6 days; then I was sick all weekend with some kind of stomach bug and Chris was in Atlanta so I had the kids to myself.......  That’s been my life in a nutshell.  But, I’m on the road to recovery and plan to update my blog tonight with some pics of the family’s trip.  I was joking around with the family about needing a food detox after that weekend (which was a foodie delight)….I guess I need to be careful in the future with my jokes J

No comments: