1.15.2010

Dim Sum



Last weekend we met our friends John and Amanda for dim sum in Chinatown. Neither had experienced dim sum before or Chinatown for that matter. We took them to New Three Happiness which is our spot for dim sum. It was good as usual and the newbies seemed to really like it. That said, I think we should venture out and try other dim sum in the area. This place is good but I have a feeling there is better dim sum out there. I am open to any suggestions!!!

While walking through Chinatown we took them to our favorite little art gallery there. Did you know that Dr. Seuss had another side to his art? I didn’t. (check out the Secret Art of Dr. Seuss…really cool stuff). I also had a hot bubble tea drink….this was a first for me. I liked it but the usual smoothie bubble drinks are my favorite.










2 comments:

iozl said...

Do you guys have a "Hung Far Low" like we do? Can't go wrong with a restaurant with that name....

Phil said...

Was "sum Yung Gai" on the menu?