11.21.2009

10 YEARS

Sardines at Anteprima.....yummy but a lot of work!

Yesterday Chris and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. Time has flown by but at the same time it seems like we have known each other all of our lives. We had a low key night. Went to dinner in the city at Anteprima (the grilled octopus salad was amazing....will definitely go back!)Then, had dessert at my favorite little pastry shop in the city.


We are certainly very fortunate that we have each other. We have created quite a beautiful family and life together in a mere blink of the eye. Thank you, Chris, for being my rock, my inspiration, my "chill pill" and my partner in life! You're a cool cat! I look forward to many more exciting years together and can't wait to see what other adventures are in store for us.

2 comments:

Angela said...

You guys are great! Congratulations on 10 years.

Lori said...

Awww, congrats to you and Chris on your 10th!!! You make such pretty babies, how about a couple more? ;) Mark and I celebrate our 13th tomorrow. We're still trying to decide between sushi and Italian followed by trying to get past Sandra Bullock's "southern" accent in "The Blindside."