2.03.2009

Super Bowl

I had a little too much scrumptous dessert on Sunday night (thanks, Ang... .btw, I need that recipe!) so I fell into a food comma at the end of the game and I was still in a fog yesterday. So here it is.....

Super Bowl Sunday.


We decided last minute to have some neighbors and their kids over for a little food and TV fest. Funny thing is we have a nice big TV and stereo mumbo jumbo stuff in the basement, but instead of watching the game on the big TV we decided to take advantage of this opportunity and throw the kids in the basement while the adults hung out on the first floor with the junky TV. I don't think anyone was bothered by this twist....in fact, probably a little grateful if the truth be told:--)) The kids played beautifully. Towards the end of the night we had the pleasure of being entertained with catwalk performances....some drag, some not. I'm almost ashamed to admit this (well, not ashamed enough I guess) but one of my favorite foods of the night was the buggles and cheese wiz :-((

Thanks for a really fun night, Dinou's, Kralj's, Pettit's and Elsmo's !

1 comment:

Mel said...

You were almost ashamed to admit it and I was almost ashamed to bring them! But from this foodie's point of view it is the sunflower seeds that glam the dish up a bit! Do you want the recipe? Ha!