2.01.2009

On the move

You mommies out there know how it goes. Aside from getting a positive test result and your doctor giving you the thumbs up, your first real confirmation that you are pregnant is when you first feel the baby move. With the first child it seems like forever. Every little gas bubble....could this be the baby moving?!! With the second, I guess you are more in tune with your gas bubbles and don't freak out (in a good way). You just wait and it seems to happen sooner than with your first when you were so anxious. Well, I started feeling the baby a few weeks ago. Nothing you could see or feel from the outside but little butterflies, etc. Each day they are getting stronger. Yeah, my belly is getting larger but today was the first day that I physically felt pregnant. After a long, hard day I was exhausted, back hurting, dragging my feet when walking and my lower abs were really soar (funny picture, huh). Don't get me wrong I am NOT complaining...it's amazing. Now I'm just waiting for the arms and butt to jut out from my belly like an alien. M will love that :-))

1 comment:

Mel said...

This is so exciting!!