2.11.2009

Dining with the Chef


Last night I attended a fundraising event at Trattoria 225 in support of the Day Nursery. One of our friends, Mel (of the Elsmo), is the co-president of this organization. We had great food (I especially loved the gnocchi with wild mushroom cream sauce and goat cheese salad) along with a beer and wine pairing which unfortunately I could not partake in. There were some fun raffles most of which were centered around food and wine. However, one was an American Girl Doll which I dropped my name in…..and lost:-)) Sorry M. Good thing she doesn’t have a clue about the American Girl Place yet (and if I have my way….not for a really LONG time). I met some really interesting people and Mel was hilarious and a wonderful hostess as usual. Fun!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hilarious? You are very sweet! I was just trying to keep up with Lynda. Thanks so much for coming!