1.10.2011

Hitting the Slopes

Over the holidays, we took M for her first snow skiing lesson in WI.  She was excited but a bit nervous.  You can see by this clip (look for pink ..you can't miss her) she lost the nerves pretty fast. 


I don't know much about skiing (my only encouter with skiing ended in a torn ligament in my left knee!!) but I think she did great. Much better than her mom. We are planning to make a few more local ski trips before the season ends this year. While she was taking a lesson, I stayed back in the lodge with ARose. Chris hit the slopes (only the second time in his life) ending with a few runs down the black diamond. Did I mention he has only done this twice in his life and no lessons at all. This guy!!

3 comments:

iozl said...

Oh good - you guys can come out here and do this on an actual mountain in the future.

Penny said...

Um, when is the last time you have actually been on that mountain?

Phil said...

Wow, she looks like a natural.