5.17.2009

Tri Season Kickoff

For the last few years, we have taken a road trip to Galena, IL to start Chris' tri season. This weekend was that trip. We always have a great time in Galena. The town is very charming and the drive is just as impressive--filled with tons of rolling hills and farms. We always see the normal farm animals.....cows, horses, sheep, goats, etc., but this year we saw buffalo as well. My first thought when I saw the buffalo was ---I was wonder if there is some buffalo mozzarella close by....no luck!

This year our friends, the Pfour, joined us. Brian is also a triathlete and ran this event for the first time. Chris finished in 1:45 and was happy with his results. Great job, boys!































2 comments:

iozl said...

I like that bike t-shirt... That's really cool!!!

Penny said...

Nice job, Uncle Mike! I'm sure you will be seeing that shirt a lot this season.