5.09.2009

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Chris's birthday was on Thursday. I surprised him (with the help of Brian...thanks again, B) this morning with a sweet new mountain bike. I think this is my first time ever pulling one over on him! We had a few friends over for a BBQ this afternoon to celebrate the big day. As for the weather, today was another Chicago "psych" moment. Just when you think summer is here to stay for a little while...bam, you have a cool spell and today was one of those cool spells. But, hey, the rain held out so it could have been worse. I tried out some new recipes....some I will keep, some not so much. Thanks guys for a great time! (A special thanks to Amanda for her help in the kitchen!)







1 comment:

MLXHovis said...

Looks like you guys had an action packed weekend! Happy Birthday, Chris and Happy Mother's Day, Penny!