11.16.2008

Alas.....

I am back and it feels good to be home. For the last few days I've been on a work trip attending our global legal conference. Where you may ask? Miami, FL. I wasn't super excited about this trip but I can't really complain (last year our global conference was in Prague so you can see the reason for my lack of excitement!!). I've been to Miami a couple of other times and it really doesn't float my boat. Surprisingly I am not hip enough for this scene. Chris gave me regular Chicago weather updates......27 degrees, etc. It was in the 80's everyday in Miami---that's a treat!!

We were booked solid the entire time except for Wednesday afternoon--which was alone time. Each year we have a group activity (treasure hunts, cultural tours, tour of castle, etc.) We stayed at a resort this year so I elected to enjoy the spa. I had my first ever total body salt exfoliation treatment. Imagine the best bath you have ever had and double it! NICE!! I have never felt so clean before, hehe! I have to admit that I was a little nervous at first since I had no idea what to expect, but soon I let all of that stuff go and enjoyed the treatment. I would definitely recommend.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh thank goodness...I was getting worried about you! No posts for over a week? I am glad you had a great trip and I am looking forward to dinner at the Kralj's next week-end!!