11.20.2008

9 Years Going Strong


Today is my 9 year wedding anniversary. Chris surprised me with some yummy chocolate this morning and then with some roses tonight. When M saw the flowers she got really excited and said, "Oh, Daddy, are the flowers for me?" And, without thinking it through, he said "No, they are for Mommy...it's our wedding anniversary." Oh no!!!! For a 3 year old everything in the whole wide world is about THEM and M didn't take too well to that statement and sulked with her cute little bottom lip poked out for a while. Needless to say, M and I are sharing the beautiful flowers :-)))


2 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations!

Lori said...

I missed it by three days, but Happy Anniversary! It's cool the you, Tony, and I have them so close together. Hugs to you, Chris, and Mia