9.24.2008

Friends and More


It seems like ages since I updated my blog. We had a really busy weekend and for the last few days I've been at a work conference that kept me busy. Let's just say that I am glad to be back home!! Last weekend we had our last block party of the season. And the weather could not have been more perfect. The kids played hard the entire day and they had the dirt on their little hands and feet at the end of the night to prove it. We started with coffee and donuts in the morning. Then SpongeBob joined us as the moon jump, Chris drove the kids around in a rickshaw (this was so popular that other kids on the next block who were also having a block party joined ours just to ride the rickshaw!), we had a potluck dinner and a movie outside at dusk. A great time for the kids and parents!
























We were also hanging out with our dear friends Ti and Ed (and baby E) from Las Vegas. With the distance we don't get to see them very often which makes us really sad but we're told that they may be moving back to the area next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And, good news...Ti is 4 months pregnant!! Congratulations Ed and Ti. I can't wait to babysit :-))

No comments: