9.12.2008

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head


It's raining in the OP so we treated ourselves to a dinner at Sushi House. Either we really had a hankering for some sushi or it was outstanding tonight.



M had her first Japanese soda--Ramune. She loved it. Mostly because of the novelty.....it had a little marble inside the bottle so it made noise each time she turned it upside down.


Later, we decided to go downstairs to the restaurant bar where a guy was playing a Shakuhachi flute. I forgot my camera at home so I started up a conversation with a couple of guys who were sitting across the way from us and asked them to take a picture using one of the their camera phones. They were good sports and it turns out that they are medical residents from the area so Chris had lots to talk about. Thanks Timothy from Michigan!






2 comments:

iozl said...

So the other M in this household informs me that the Japanese soda is not actually sold in Japan. Huh! Who would've guessed.
I am waiting for them to open up Japanese style Maid restaurants here in the US so I can get my Japan lifestyle on...

Penny said...

Oh, well the other M may want to check out the web since it appears that Ramune is the North American brand but they do sell it under a different brand in Japan and it orginated from Japan.....How about that for a little Japanese history!!