5.27.2013

Positano

Our bus ride to Positano gave "breathtaking" new meaning.  Not just for the stunning views that I have no words for, but also for the puke in the seat directly behind us that literally took our breath away the entire 40 minutes.  Apparently, some poor soul on the ride before ours couldn't take the switchbacks.  No complaining here though.  Thank goodness we all have strong stomachs so we got a good laugh out of the situation and chalked this one up to an unforgettable experience.




Once in Positano, the unpleasantries melted away.  We are here!





206 steps to our apartment--one way!!  We logged at least 1000 steps today in total.  Our girls not once complained about the steps, but I did under my breath :-)..or should I say lack of breath.  I'm expecting to have some nice thighs after this trip:-)!   I will say it again, we have amazing girls.  I'm so proud of them.






This is now on Chris' Christmas wish list.  This is the first time he has said he wanted any car other than his  hoopty Honda.

Not water, but local vino from the grocer.  Life is Good!  Did I mention it was 4 Euro for 2 liters!!

OK, I have to pace myself with this limoncello....



1 comment:

Angela said...

Ahhh, Positano. I'm already feeling pangs. Vivi la vita!