3.13.2012

Weekend with the Pettit's

What a fun weekend! I did something crazy cool with Ang. We planned a day for just us girls. Doing what? Nails, hair, massage, movies, shopping, wine tasting, scrap booking? Um, no! Our fun required body protection gear. We participated in an indoor mountain bike all women's clinic in Milwaukee. I've been mountain biking plenty of times in the North Georgia mountains but nothing quite like this. I will admit being indoors was very confining bordering on claustrophobic for me but I learned so much!! Can't wait to take my new skills outdoors....maybe I will get to use them next week when the family visits Georgia.







M tried Tae Kwon Do for the first time as a guest with the Pettit's. They are taking this together as a family. I would have never even thought if that. It actually was not what I expected. It looked like a lot of fun. I could see myself getting into it. M like it at first but she had not been feeling good for a couple of days and it finally caught up with her there.









The rest of the time was spent playing and catching up.










And, so much to say about these $)&@ but this is a family blog:-)).




1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh man -- a weird smirk (that's my excited yet scared look) AND underwear lines all in one post! Was great having you up for a visit. Glad M is feeling better, and hope A Rose gets well soon!