9.14.2010

M's Little Secret

Last night at the dinner table we were having our normal conversations with M trying our best to dig into her day.  We have to be very specific and very creative in our questions.  Otherwise, it’s an “I forgot” response!!  Well, tonight the topic turned to having girl and boy friends.  M mentioned that she is friends with a little boy that sits at her table in class.  I said that’s great….that she should have girlfriends and boyfriends.  Her facial expression turned immediately to a sheepish, girl that has a crush on some one look (which, btw, was adorable but frankly I was not prepared for this!).  She said she already had a BOYFRIEND.  I said, oh, a boyfriend, boyfriend???  She said yes.  I asked who and after some coaxing she revealed the lucky mate……………..
H from the Pettit’s (Ang, he doesn’t know and apparently M doesn’t want him to know!)  
I told her she has great taste in boys, that she couldn’t have picked a better boy.  I slept beautifully last night knowing that she is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Angela said...

First it's my husband, and now this? What can I say, she has great taste! And, he IS a 3rd grader. Actually, he told me the other day that M told him she wanted to marry him. Cute.

P.S. LOVE your new blog design!