9.03.2010

Bittersweet

Today was simply gorgeous.....sunny and low 70's.  Sounds pretty close to perfect, huh.  So what's my problem? 

SUMMER is coming to an end (sniff, sniff)--that's my problem.  SUMMER is the season that has my heart--the heat and all its glory!  Yea, I am one of those people.  OK, I'm not a fan of 90's plus humidy but I'll take one of those hot days over any Winter day in OP (well, maybe not the very first substantial snowfall). 

Dealing with the changing seasons and a kid new to kindergarten all in the same week is just not fair! Slightly unbearable!  But not one to sulk too long, we made the best of our Fall-like night by building a fire and enjoying some S'mores.  It was really nice...I admit!  Give me a few days and I'll be ready for my next favorite season...Fall.

No comments: