3.17.2010

A Recovered Vacationer

You know that saying about needing a vacation from a vacation.  Well, I'll second that motion. We didn't really do a lot on our vacation.  Simply hung around the beach and pool.  So....it would stand to reason that I am refreshed and ready to tackle this next round of winter bliss that mother nature is going to throw our way this weekend.  You'ld think.   However, since we returned from our fun in the sun trip I have been exhausted!!  It's not just me.  We have all been tired.  Maybe it had something to do with this little fact--all four of us slept in the same room while one vacation.  If a baby wasn't in the equation that would have been perfect.  With the baby, still really nice to be together yet not so much on the sleep front.  Babies make a lot of sound for their pint sized selves! I am happy to now say that we have all recovered from our trip.  We had a fabulous time as we always do with Aunt Connie and Uncle Paul.  Before our trip M even told me that Aunt Connie and Uncle Paul we here REAL parents and that Chris and I were her FAKE parents.  Funny!  I assured her that was definitely not the case.....showing her the stretch marks to prove it! 



Thanks, Aunt Connie and Uncle Paul for another great vacation. You guys are the BEST!


1 comment:

Angela said...

Looks like a fun trip. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.