7.12.2009

The A Team

On Friday, July 10th, Baby A joined our family. I have to say that this time around was a lot easier (if you can say such a thing about labor !!) Perhaps it had something to do with my "been there done that" attitude. But I attribute it all to my awesome team....my midwife, nurse and husband...that coached and supported me throughout the process. There was a time during the labor that everyone thought another c-section was going to be my only option. Again, my team jumped in with creative solutions that worked (to everyone's surprise---after the delivery my midwife and nurse admitted that they didn't think we would be able to avoid another c-section). It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life and I'm very grateful for our good fortune and health.

Presenting Ms. A with her big sis M who is shielding the light from A's eyes

The A Team

A's first car ride

1 comment:

iozl said...

Finally, some pictures. I found out your hospital had wifi - quite upset about not doing a live-cast during the birth.