4.13.2009

Easter Weekend







This year, we spent our Easter weekend in Wisconsin with our good friends (the Pfours) and their two boys. We had an absolute blast. On Friday night we enjoyed a fish fry at one of the local joints. I’ve had the pleasure of eating at a lot of fish fries over my years and this fish fry was the BEST (seriously). I wanted to lick my plate. On Saturday, Chris and Brian went for a long bike ride (shocking, I know!) while Ang and I took it easy at the house and played with the kids at a nearby playground. Later that day Ang’s mom took the kids to an Easter Egg hunt and then brought the kids back for more egg hunting at the house----these were the practice rounds for THE hunt on Easter Sunday. Then the guys made pizza for dinner…yummy. On Sunday, we joined Ang’s family at her sister’s house for Easter dinner where the kids had even more egg hunts and the bigger kids took to the hoops and enjoyed a little ping pong action. Oh, and speaking of hoops. I have to comment on Ang’s mom. She is so much fun to hang out with and talk to….just great. To say she is full of energy doesn’t do this lady justice. She is hands on with the kids. The lady never sits. And on Sunday, she was woopin’ up on the younger folk in a game of basketball. That’s what I want to be like when I grow up :-))

Thanks pfours for inviting us to join your family fun and for the memories!

1 comment:

Angela said...

So fun. We were glad to spend the weekend with you guys and had a great time. P.S. I can't keep up with my mom either.