7.30.2008

Sofa Traveling

I'm taking a break and watching Globe Trekker. The host on this particular show is my second favorite host Megan (My favorite is Ian. I LOVE Ian....no one can touch Ian...Ian rocks....Ian's the man!!). Anywho, I think I've been facebooking too much lately because I'm sitting here thinking "Man, I wonder what her 'Cities Visted' application would look like!!" I'm so pathetic!

On a different note, I had a work summer outing this afternoon at Arlington Racecourse. I bet on some ponies and lost $8. But what did I expect. My betting strategy was picking out the coolest names---I'm such a girl. I was there a couple of months ago with some other work function (summers are great!) and won some nice cash that I used to buy a piece of furniture. I used the same strategy. Oh well, can't win them all....my luck has run out.

No comments: