7.24.2008

Hotlanta Trip






We traveled to Atlanta in May to visit Chris' family and celebrate....his sister graduated from law school. We had a really nice time.




I was able to squeeze in some time with my girlfriends from my paralegal days in Atlanta. We had brunch at the Flying Biscuit...an Atlanta institution.










While we were in Atlanta we also took a road trip to SC to see my family. It was perfect timing since my cousin Lori and her husband Mark and their girls G and J were back in the states. They had been overseas for a couple of years.....Mark's a Marine! We spend part of Mother's Day and had some "sisk" moments. Fun!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You've been holding out on me, Cous! This is such a great idea. I've been thinking I should do it, too, but laziness is definitely my stumbling block. Maybe one day...