1.02.2012

A Pfour Weekend

After Key Lime Cove we headed up to Milwaukee for the weekend to be with our friends, the Pfour. It was wonderful. No real plans other than spending quality time together.  Just perfect...car brake down and all (not ours, but sadly ours isn't doing much better). There is something very warm and comfy when we visit.  I think of it as home.  Thanks guys. Miss you already.

I was on a true holiday.  I was terrible with photo logging our time together but Ang was in form as usual so check out her blog for some cool photos (my favorite is the beach photo!!).  On NYE, Ang had a great idea of serving mutliple courses through out the night.  Perfect for a couple of reasons.  It goes without saying we like to eat good food so eating for hours is a natural high for us.  However, it served a very practical purpose as well since that was the ONLY way we were able to stay awake until Midnight.  I know, sad!!  To add to that sadness, Chris and I ran to the bedroom within seconds of the stroke of midnight.  What can I say!  Good times!

See you guys soon!



1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks Penny! It was so great having you guys here and ringing in the New Year together. Can't wait until the next time we get to see each other!