7.11.2011

Computer Update

Several people have asked so I thought I'd provide an update.  There really isn't much to talk about though.  I sound like a broken record here.  Our computer problems have not been resolved.  FRUSTRATING!!!!  We having been trying to work with a local company to no avail.  We've managed (SLOWLY) to transfer all of our photos from the fried portable hard drive to a new one.  We can connect to wireless (usually our wireless but sometimes our neighbors...hehe) on our ipad but the connection on our desktop (which is what I use to blog) still doesn't work.  Unfortunately, blogging from the ipad is more challenging and apparently the pictures are not showing up on non-ipads.  I'll try to fix the Door County pictures soon.  Until then, my posts will continue to be limited:-( 

I'll try to get you back to up speed on the goings-on of the Frigs when I can. 

No comments: