8.25.2010

Magical Minds


A couple of years ago our friends opened an art studio for children in OP--Magical Minds.  It's such an awesome idea and awesome place!!  I'm embarrassed to say that we haven't fully taken advantage of this little gem with M.  I will use the "time flies" excuse.   You are my witnesses....I am making an oath to do better with ARose.  Anywho, last week M took a few of her friends for an afternoon of painting fun.  They had a blast there and on the walk to and from the studio!

2 comments:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

That looks like an awesome place! Do you know if they have "drop in" hours where you can go without taking a class? There are a couple kids art studios like this in DuPage. But I would love to visit your friends place!

Penny said...

Hi Nicki,

Yep, they do have walk in hours. You can check out the website at www.magicalmindsstudio.com. I hope you enjoy!