2.08.2010

Bacon Bowl 2010

(forgot my camera) Each year our friends Rob and Kara have a Super Bowl party with different themes. This year was bacon. Every dish was to include bacon. This year's winner was a maple, vanilla cupbake with bacon (of course). Sounds disgusting but it was excellent!! I made bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers stuffed with goat cheese and cheddar, chive and bacon biscuits----DELICIOUS!! I’m a big fan of bacon (and that’s an understatement) so this was right up my alley. That said, what’s that adage about too much of a good thing…... Chris and I hit the Mylanta bottle when we got home then hit the sack. But today is a new day and I even had a leftover cheddar, chive and bacon biscuit this morning for breakfast as Chris gagged at the thought!! Oh, and we were rooting for the underdawgs. Fun times!


We haven't decided on next year's theme but I think it is a safe bet that it will not be ham!

No comments: